Job Description Summary
Enable staff to provide one another with back-ups to ensure continuity in program office operations. Maintain a calendar for senior leaders and the office and review it on a continuous basis to identify and resolve scheduling conflicts. Provide meeting support for a director, senior leaders, and program managers, coordinate and arrange travel, handle administrative tasks associated with attending training, conferences, or seminars, track leave and travel for the client’s personnel, provide weekly status to senior leaders, draft and proofread simple correspondence, answer phones and take messages, ensure uninterrupted coverage of the client's telephones during core hours, and maintain basic document management and basic information searches, including people, organizations, and places. Submit work orders and tickets for services and repairs needed in the day to day operation of the office, maintain office records, including phone lists, e-mail lists, and correspondence, maintain a list of key contacts within the client community, and maintain administrative awareness of client events. Provide administrative support to conferences, when needed and perform other administrative tasks required for daily office operations. Apply expertise in basic office software tools, including Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
In order to grow effectively, organizations need help looking at their operation from the outside. Whether standing up a new organization, transforming an existing one, or transitioning an organization (e.g., merger, split-up), our clients need a consultant who will take the time to learn the complexities of their business and provide them with tangible advice on improvement, mission success, and standard methodologies. That’s why we need you, a management consultant who can analyze every aspect of your customer’s operations and give them the roadmap to becoming the organization they envision.
As a general management consultant on our team, you’ll build an overall picture of your client’s current structure, day-to-day operations, and outcomes in a manner that they may not have thought of before. You’ll use discussions and workshops with leadership and support staff to identify and innovate the elements that work best in their environment and the areas for improvement. Once you have a solid understanding of where and how the organization can improve, you’ll work on a path forward – and the expected results - to senior decision-makers. This is your chance to gain experience in administrative support while learning new consulting skills. Join us as we help our leaders evolve.
Empower change with us
• 4 years of experience with supporting executive or senior-level officials
• Experience with intelligence community processes and procedures
• Experience with performing administrative duties for a dynamic office environment
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel or Lotus Notes
• Knowledge of public affairs actions or social media creation
• TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
• HS diploma or GED and 5 years of experience in a professional work or military service environment
Nice If You Have:
• Experience in interfacing with the government
• Experience with maintaining a calendar, providing meeting support, coordinating and arranging travel, and handling administrative tasks associated with attending, training, conference, or seminars
• Experience with tracking leave and travel for employees and drafting and proofreading correspondence
• Experience with basic office management and supporting in-processing and out-processing of employees
• Experience with developing or coordinating outreach packages
• Experience with Web site content and social media updates
• Experience with IC domains
• Ability to apply public affairs expertise to content development and use of media
• BA degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required
|Job Category||Contractual, Finance|