Posted 3 years ago
The Cloud Architect will work directly with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to help enable innovation through cloud deployment.
- In-depth and hands-on experience in architecting, implementing and managing of AWS cloud platforms in accordance with Federal compliance guidelines and constraints.
- Actively supports all elements of operations, transitions and migration to cloud based platforms.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT stakeholders.
- Develops standard operating procedures for regularly scheduled activities and thoroughly document those procedures.
- Provide prescriptive guidance to FSA applications and across network, storage, operating systems, and virtualization.
- Adept at documentation, procedures and best practices in technical environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- 3+ years’ experience designing, executing and supporting IT cloud solutions.
- AWS Certification Preferred.