General management consultant who can lead the modernization effort of some aspects of the Registrar to include researching best practices for college websites and student web services; determining the content for a new Registrar website, and developing new streamlined templates for the Registrar.
Required Skills and Qualification
• A degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, or related area.
• Experience in change management and process improvement
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Strong consulting and interpersonal skills; able to work in a team environment.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
Desired Skills and Qualifications
• Certificate in Lean Six Sigma, Change Management