Develop test out options for NGC’s portfolio of courses. These tests could be multiple choice, true/false, scenario based, etc.
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Experience in Educational Measurement specifically measuring the validity, reliability, and fairness of tests
• Experience creating tests for adult learners
• An advanced degree from an Educational Measurement or Psychology program
• A combination of higher education and experience that comprises 10 years
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Strong consulting and interpersonal skills; able to work in a team environment.
• Strong presentation skills and ability to work with senior leadership
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
Active TS/SCI clearance required