• Working closely with communication, marketing, and graphics teams as well as instructional designers and instructors in the department; however, priorities will be managed by the sponsor project manager.
• New website development.
• Website maintenance supporting customer websites.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
• Minimum of 3 years related experience.
Hours: Core hours 9-3
• Web developer with experience designing and developing dynamic webpages and
graphics, incorporating multiple platforms and web tools.
• Knowledge of Apache Tomcat web servers and configuration.
• Designing and maintaining SQL data bases.
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
• Ability and willingness to learn job related material and tasks.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully multi-task simultaneous ongoing assignments.
• Demonstrated on the job experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
|Job Category||Software Engineer|