• Utilizing Ruby skills across four applications to include making enhancements to existing websites.
• Utilize cloud technology experience and knowledge in support of these applications.
• Work both with existing team and independently on customer projects.
• Provide insight into new technologies that could be used to enhance customer’s current environment.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
• Minimum of 11 years related experience.
• Technical Skills: Designs and builds web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools, including templates using Joomla and WordPress, Provides support to develop Web based applications including online customer service for agency components to be able to deliver their services online. Builds websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, implementing client requirements, presenting crisp and innovative design layouts, Provide support in developing the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the website, Provide support for the implementation of interfaces to applications, Perform HTML coding, 508 compliance, graphics, and content updates, web crawls, and analytics reports, Tasked to ensure that documents are 508 compliant, 5+ years’ experience designing and building web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques and tools including templates using Joomla and WordPress, Experience providing support to develop Web-based applications from concept to completion, implementing customer requirements, presenting crisp and innovative design layouts, and Experience providing support in developing the site concept, interface design and architecture of the website.
• Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
|Job Category||Software Developer, Software Engineer|